• We've added extra Spam Protection, Don't use any VPN when you create an account, maybe your registration was rejected.

News FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdmireGirls

AdmireGirls

Administrator
#Admin
How do I earn the "Looter" rank?
Currently, you receive the Looter rank when you earn a reaction score of 20. More info about ranks here: Ranking Up Guide.

What is reaction score and how do I earn points?
Reaction points are received when other Looter members react to/like your posts. Your total reaction score shows on your profile page, and is not to be confused with trophy points. To earn reaction score you need to become an active contributing member of the community, and make posts that other users react to.

Why can't I post in the OnlyFans category?
The ability to post in the OnlyFans category is unlocked only when you earn the "Looter" rank. We suggest you contribute to existing threads in the other categories to help earn your Looter rank.

I would like to share content but the thread doesn't exist (and I don't have access to create one)
Hang onto your content, the thread might appear another time. For the time being, contribute elsewhere with some different content.

Can I not just post my content wherever I want?
No. You need to post only in the correct category. Posting off-topic content in the incorrect category will lead to your posts/threads being deleted, and warnings being issued which may lead to your account getting banned. Make sure to read the sticky posts in each category to understand the posting guidelines before starting any new threads.

I've earned 20 reaction points, but I'm still not Looter.
Group promotions happens every 30 minutes and you need to be online in order for the system to detect you as someone that needs to be promoted.

Why can't I upload pictures?
To post pictures to the forum you have to use the 'Upload images' button which will upload the pictures to Picuza or imgbb and insert them into the post.

How do I earn credits?
Credits are earned by either making threads/or by getting people to pay to unlock your hidden content.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock