• We've added extra Spam Protection, Don't use any VPN when you create an account, maybe your registration was rejected.

Tools Mass Downloader for CyberDrop, PutMega, Pixl, Bunkr

An account upgrade is required to view more posts.
GHOST

GHOST

Administrator
#Admin
Lifetime Royal Member
VIP Member
Aug 30, 2021
AGCoins
14,853丰
CyberDropDownloader
Bulk Gallery Downloader for Cyberdrop.me​

# Supported Sites:
  • Cyberdrop.me
  • Putme.ga
  • Pixl.is
  • Bunkr.to

# Information

Created Using Python 3.9.6 (**Requires Python 3.6 or higher**)

This program is a dedicated tool that will scrape images, videos, audio files (and likely more) from albums on the websites listed above.

Please thoroughly read the github page linked below before asking for help with installation.

If anyone needs help with it, or has feature requests, feel free to PM me or ask here. I'll post updates I make in this thread.

# Usage

Using this tool is very simple after installation. Just paste each gallery (album) link on it's own line in the URLs.txt file, then open the start.bat file (PC) or start.sh file (mac).

Last edited:
W

wasexef952

Artificer
Jan 9, 2022
AGCoins
0丰
Thank you for making this, I'm attempting to use it but I've never tried python before. I downloaded and installed python 3 and the CyberDropDownloader-2.1.6 put everything in a single folder, i put a link in URLs.txt but I have no idea what to do next?
Double clicking Start.sh (I'm on a mac) doesn't do anything. Python launcher doesn't seem to be able to open Start.sh. Where do I run the command "chmod +x Start.sh"? Not sure how to make it work ?
Thanks

GHOST

GHOST

Administrator
#Admin
Lifetime Royal Member
VIP Member
Aug 30, 2021
AGCoins
14,853丰
Thank you for making this, I'm attempting to use it but I've never tried python before. I downloaded and installed python 3 and the CyberDropDownloader-2.1.6 put everything in a single folder, i put a link in URLs.txt but I have no idea what to do next?
Double clicking Start.sh (I'm on a mac) doesn't do anything. Python launcher doesn't seem to be able to open Start.sh. Where do I run the command "chmod +x Start.sh"? Not sure how to make it work ?
Thanks
wasexef952Follow the Instruction from Readme File.

NOTE: Mac OS X / Linux users will likely have to run the command "chmod +x Start.sh" before they can execute the script.

W

wasexef952

Artificer
Jan 9, 2022
AGCoins
0丰
I finally got it to work on a mac.

First change the Start.sh name to Start.command, change the file extension.

Open terminal, cd "path-to-where-start.command-is"

Run "chmod +x Start.command"

And it should work

Reactions: GHOST
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock