• We've added extra Spam Protection, Don't use any VPN when you create an account, maybe your registration was rejected.

Guide Onlyfans Downloading - A Complete Guide For Pc And Mobile

An account upgrade is required to view more posts.
GHOST

GHOST

Administrator
#Admin
Lifetime Royal Member
VIP Member
Aug 30, 2021
AGCoins
14,933丰
Introduction

Having read through the OF downloader thread I thought I’d tidy it all up into a new thread with several posts that will be maintained as and when extensions come and go or procedures required to rip change.

Mobile
Mobile Ripping Semi Automated - Android ONLY
Mobile Ripping Individual Pictures + Videos - Slow Method
Mobile Recording Live Streams

PC
PC Ripping Individual Pictures + Videos - Right Click Enabling Extension
PC Ripping - Python Script - Best whole profile ripper but does require setup, this is the method the pros use.
PC Ripping - Dedicated OF Downloader Extension - Simpler but less capable than the other extension
PC Recording Live Streams

Disclaimer
To the best of my knowledge OF do not leave traces in files so you should be fine to share any files you rip
However, any custom content made just for you will be very easy to trace back to you so I suggest not sharing those.

There is duplication regarding quality/important steps, this is intentional as I expect people will only read the post that is relevant to them i.e. mobile vs PC

Fansly
For Fansly downloading see here:

Last edited:
GHOST

GHOST

Administrator
#Admin
Lifetime Royal Member
VIP Member
Aug 30, 2021
AGCoins
14,933丰
Mobile Ripping Semi Automated - Android ONLY

This method allows you to run desktop chrome extensions on an android device which automatically select the highest quality avaiable when downloading.

You will need to install this app:
You then follow the instructions for downloading from Onlyfans using a chrome extension:
PC Ripping - Browser Extension

GHOST

GHOST

Administrator
#Admin
Lifetime Royal Member
VIP Member
Aug 30, 2021
AGCoins
14,933丰
Mobile Ripping Individual Pictures + Videos - Slow Method

You will need to download the Phoenix app (Android) or Aloha app (iOS) from the app store and follow some important steps below to ensure you rip in the best quality available, you paid for the content so you might as well save it as well as possible.

Apple - ‎Aloha Browser: private VPN TOR
Android - Phoenix Browser - Fast, Private & Save Data - Apps on Google Play

Pictures:

1. Tap on the picture you wish to rip opening it up larger, this loads in a higher resolution copy of the picture.
2. Press and hold on the enlarged picture, a download picture popup should appear
3. Save the picture
If you do not tap to open the picture larger you will only save the preview picture, this preview is a lower quality, lower resolution picture that saves OF server bandwidth because not everyone will open up the picture bigger.

Videos:
1. Change the video quality from ‘720’ to ‘Original’ as shown
Quality.png

2. Play the video for a couple of seconds. This is important as the video quality does not always change until played
3. Press and hold on the video, a download video popup should appear
4. Save the video

Notes:

OF defaults video playback to 720 for every video and there is no setting to change the default. This is set by OF to 720 to save server bandwidth as many people will not notice the difference when viewing on a phone. By changing the quality to ‘original’ you load in the original file which is often 1080p but can sometimes be 4K. It is obvious when the file has been ripped correctly because the filename will end ‘_source’ and not ‘_720’.

The above note is important because OF does NOT mean 720p when they write 720. "720" just means one of the dimensions is 720, often a 720 video actually has a resolution of 404 x 720 which is closer to 480p (720 x 480). Yes OF is that shit.

On rare occasions the file may have a resolution less than 1080p but the filename will end ‘_source’. This happens when the content creator has recorded / edited the video in a lower resolution than 1080p and is quite rare.

Some older videos will not have a quality setting because they were uploaded to OFs servers before OF implemented different video quality, for these videos replace step 1 and 3 with ‘play the video’ and then continue from step 4.

I only have access to an Android phone so while the steps should be the same, there may be slight differences which hopefully others can answer any queries about.

Bulk Downloading

As of right now I am only aware of tools to manually rip individual pics and videos on mobile devices which makes ripping an entire OF a slow process. Please feel free to let me know if there are bulk download tools on mobile devices and I will update this guide.

GHOST

GHOST

Administrator
#Admin
Lifetime Royal Member
VIP Member
Aug 30, 2021
AGCoins
14,933丰
Mobile Recording Live Streams

It looks like screen recording is the only method currently available on mobile.

Apple include a built in screen recorder
Android – I have personally used Mobizen with reasonable results Mobizen Screen Recorder - Apps on Google Play

Steps to improve the recording:
  • Enable ‘do not disturb’
  • Turn mobile device brightness to max
  • Turn off any ‘Night light’ mode
  • Make sure you have a good connection – ideally wifi
  • Close comments so that they do not take over the recording
  • Close any popups related to creator goals / live stream objective etc.
Recording the audio is difficult on android as I’ve yet to find a recorder that doesn’t just use the mic or require fancy headphones (i.e. Mobizens headphones) and no-one wants to hear your breathing / other activities… I often turn off audio recording for this reason, if anyone knows of a good screen recorder that records audio properly please let me know and I will update this post.

I have no experience with apple devices to know if they suffer the same audio recording issues.

GHOST

GHOST

Administrator
#Admin
Lifetime Royal Member
VIP Member
Aug 30, 2021
AGCoins
14,933丰
PC Ripping Individual Pictures + Videos - Right Click Enabling Extension

Install the following extension to google chrome and follow some important steps below to ensure you rip in the best quality available, you paid for the content so you might as well save it as well as possible.
Allow Right-Click

Pictures:

1. Tap on the picture you wish to rip to open it up larger, this loads in a higher resolution copy of the picture.
2. Press and hold on the enlarged picture, a download picture popup should appear
3. Save the picture
If you do not tap to open the picture larger you will only save the preview picture, this preview is a lower quality, lower resolution picture that saves OF server bandwidth because not everyone will open up the picture bigger.

Videos:

1. Change the video quality from ‘720p’ to ‘Original’ as shown
Quality.png

2. Play the video for a couple of seconds. This is important as the video quality does not always change until played
3. Press and hold on the video, a download video popup should appear
4. Save the video

Notes:

OF defaults video playback to 720 for every video and there is no setting to change the default. This is set by OF to 720 to save server bandwidth as many people will not notice the difference when viewing on a phone. By changing the quality to ‘original’ you load in the original file which is often 1080p but can sometimes be 4K. It is obvious when the file has been ripped correctly because the filename will end ‘_source’ and not ‘_720’.

The above note is important because OF does NOT mean 720p when they write 720. "720" just means one of the dimensions is 720, often a 720 video actually has a resolution of 404 x 720 which is closer to 480p (720 x 480). Yes OF is that shit.

On rare occasions the file may have a resolution less than 1080p but the filename will end ‘_source’. This happens when the content creator has recorded / edited the video in a lower resolution than 1080p and is quite rare.

Some older videos will not have a quality setting because they were uploaded to OFs servers before OF implemented different video quality, for these videos replace step 1 and 3 with ‘play the video’ and then continue from step 4.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock